Visual is the whole point. After all, Instagram is primarily about photos and videos. We have compiled the top assistant applications that will definitely come in handy in creating visual content. We use it ourselves and advise you.
- Canva - ready-made templates for stories, posts and more. Choose the one you like and use, or edit for yourself: change the colors, add your photos or videos. To use all the features of the application, you will have to pay - 349 rubles per month. But it's worth noting that the free version can do a lot.
- Mojo (Mo Story for Android) - everyone seems to have heard about this application. And for good reason, there are a lot of beautiful animated video templates here.
- HypeType. Need to add animated text to your photo or video? Download this app and take action!
- Storybeat - Add music and short effects to videos and photos. Inside is a library from Spotify.
- InShot is a versatile video editor. Adds music, speeds up and slows down videos, makes beautiful transitions, applies filters and effects, adds text. There is a cut and paste function, a large selection of stickers.
- You can also add your voice to the video here.
- Snapchat is a large selection of free masks that are not in the standard Instagram set. There seems to be everything here.
- Repost Story for Instagram. You can only repost someone else's story if it has your mark on it. And if not, but really want to share with subscribers? This application will help you solve the problem.